Genting Malaysia Scholarship 2010 8 June 2010Posted by admin in Biasiswa/Pinjaman.
Genting Malaysia invites Malaysian students to apply for scholarships to pursue study programmes at local or overseas universities for the year 2010 intake.
- A Malaysian citizen
- Aged 21 years old and below
- Have obtained or awaiting admission to pursue a full-time degree course
in a local or overseas university
- Must have achieved 5As in SPM/O-Level and 2As in STPM/A-Level
- Family household income below RM5,000.00 per month (for the local scholarship).
Note: Relevant work experience, co-curriculum activities, professional qualifications and achievements, where applicable, would be an added advantage.
How to Apply
1. Applicants must submit their scholarship application form through online.
2. Required fields, i.e. personal details, family, education background must be filled out.
3. Applicants must attach the following to their online application:
- Parent’s / Guardian’s Income Tax J-Form,
- Education qualifications, e.g. SPM, STPM certificates,
- Passport-sized photograph,
- Resume – including co-curriculum or extra-curricular certificates.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified for an interview.
30 June 2010
For more information, please visit Genting portal.