Putrajaya Perdana Berhad Scholarship 2010 24 April 2010Posted by admin in Biasiswa/Pinjaman.
PUTRAJAYA PERDANA BERHAD (“PPB”), a company listed on the Main Board of Bursa Malaysia, through its wholly-owned subsidiaries, PUTRA PERDANA CONSTRUCTION Sdn Bhd & PUTRA PERDANA DEVELOPMENT Sdn Bhd, have over the years designed, developed and built several billion Ringgit worth of prestigious commercial, residential and infrastructural projects in the country and NOW, it is time for the Group to help to develop the youth of the nation and to build a better future for them by offering scholarships to young, deserving and needy Malaysian students who would otherwise be denied of higher education due to financial constraints.
- Up to RM4,000/RM7,000 per academic year for Diploma/Degree programme respectively
- Open to financially needy and academically deserving students to pursue in local public/private universities/colleges/polytechnics
- Successful Scholars, upon completion of their respective courses and graduation from local public/private universities/colleges/polytechnics shall be required to serve as an employee of PPB or any of its subsidiaries for a minimum of 2 years (subject to vacancy)
- Malaysian citizen
- Full-time student
- Has gained acceptance into local public/private universities/colleges/polytechnics
- Good SPM/STPM results or other relevant results
- Currently not holding any other scholarship or receiving any financial assistance from any organizations
Fields of Study
- Civil/Structural Engineering
- Mechanical/Electrical Engineering
- Quantity Surveying
How to apply
- Download the application from HERE : Word Doc (117KB) / PDF ( 152KB) and email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Obtain the application form from the address below:
Corporate Communications Department
PUTRAJAYA PERDANA BERHAD(465327-P)
3rd Floor, No. 5 Jalan P16,
Precinct 16, 62150 Putrajaya
Tel. No. : 03-88868888
Fax. No. : 03-88895668
Application is currently open.
There is no date given, however, please apply ASAP.
For details, visit http://www.p-perdana.com/com_scholarship_p.asp